Home health care provider committed to helping clients continue living independently in their own homes even when they're disabled by chronic or short-term illnesses. We provide a variety of services from skilled nursing interventions to simple assistance with the activities of daily living. Our multidisciplinary services provided by skilled professionals benefits our patients by faster recovery times, and an overall better experience. No matter what level of service we're providing, client satisfaction is our top priority, so we screen our caregivers carefully.
We're a Medicare-certified home health care agency, and we also accept many other types of supplemental health care insurance. When you select our agency to work with, you have the benefit of:
- Compassionate, respectful, highly trained caregivers
- Patient centric care to meet individual needs
- Appointment times that accommodate your other appointments
- Customized treatment plans
- Availability of ancillary health services such as physical and occupational therapy
- Availability of Spanish-speaking caregivers
Our goal is to allow you or your loved one to enjoy an independent life in your own residence for as long as possible. We work with a range of different clients from seniors affected by dementia to patients recovering from surgical procedures. Call Capital Home Health Care today for more information about a home health care provider that puts your needs first.